Florida Supreme Court Certified Mediator in Civil Circuit, Family Law, and County Court.
February 1982 Present:
Partner with Fried & Fried, P.A.
Practice concentrates on civil litigation, personal injury, and marital and family law.
June 1976 June 1981:
Attorney in general practice in Lee County.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Marital and Family Law
- Florida, 1976
- University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- Juris Doctorate - 1975
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- Bachelor of Science in Physics - 1969
Honors and Awards
- Recipient Claude Pepper Award, 1975 - Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Association of Family Law Professionals, Member
- Lee County Personal Injury Association, President two terms, 1998 to 1999
- Former Member of the Board of Directors, Temple Judea
- UJA Lee County , Chairman, 1978 to 1979
- Jewish Federation of Lee County, Member of the Board of Directors
- Jewish Federation of Lee & Charlotte Counties, President, 2006 to Present
- Jewish Federation of Lee & Charlotte Counties, President, 2008 to Present
- Southwest Florida Trial Lawyers Association, President, 2007 to 2008