Fried and Fried, P.A. | Lee County Family Law & Divorce Attorneys

Consult With An Attorney

Toll free: 888-831-2597 | Local: 239-243-9287
A Tradition Of Excellence. A Forward-Thinking Family Law Practice.

Child Support

When does child support stop?

Divorce can be a struggle, but it is a struggle that parents separate from their children. And, in many cases, one parent will pay child support to the other parent that is the primary caregiver to the child (or children). When that occurs, both Florida parents likely...

read more
FindLaw Network